Pavillion Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with Pavillion Bank’s Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Pavillion Bank’s Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Online eStatements
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is quick, convenient, and secure. With Pavillion Bank you can pay your bills 24/7 at home or out of town. Make payments automatically on the date you select.
|Sign into Online Banking, then select the Bill Pay tab.
|Choose who you want to pay.
|Enter payment amount and payment due date.
|Click make payment and you are done!
Bill Pay customers can review their bills online and make payments with the click of a mouse. Enrolling in Bill Pay is Simple! Log into your existing Pavillion Bank Online account and select “Bill Pay” from the side menu bar. Complete the enrollment form and submit.
When you use Internet Banking with Bill Payment, you’re in complete control of your finances and payments. Pay your bills in minutes, whenever it’s convenient for you, and lower your risk of identity theft by paying and receiving bills online rather than by mail.
- Send payments to almost anyone to whom you otherwise would write a check to.
- Quickly set up your Pay To accounts – all you need is a copy of your paper bill so that you can enter your account number and Pay To account information. You can view, modify, or even cancel your payments up until the payment date you schedule.
Go paperless, build a green future Register for E-Statements today!
Online statements assist to deter fraud, reduce clutter, and save paper which in turn helps to protect our planet and build a greener future for our next generation.
Simply click on the E-Statement Enrollment found under the services tab within your account detail page to opt out of paper statements.