MasterCard Debit Cards offer the ultimate in convenience and financial control by combining the worldwide acceptance and benefits of MasterCard cards, with direct deduction of funds from your checking account.
MasterCard Debit Cards
- When you open your account you may receive an application at that time
- You may withdraw up to $300 per business day
- Transactions performed at a non-propriety ATM (any ATM other than a Pavillion Bank ATM) will result in a charge of $1.50 per transaction, plus a fee from owner of ATM used
- MasterCard debit card allows your purchase to be deducted from your checking account without writing a check
- Debit card can also work exactly like an ATM card
- MasterCard debit card is accepted by any MasterCard merchant around the world
- Debit card activity is reflected on your monthly bank statement
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
During regular banking hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, please contact our New Accounts Department at (972) 380-0700
During non-banking hours, please call our debit card processor at CSI 1-844-202-5333. A CSI staff member will ask you questions to verify your identity and will then cancel your card. Customer should then contact the bank to reorder new card.