Online Banking Services
Online Banking, Online Bill Pay & eStatements
Pavillion Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with Pavillion Bank's Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Pavillion Bank's Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Online eStatements
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Initial Online Banking Login Directions For existing customers
There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- You will receive an email invitation from Pavillion Bank containing a link to Pavillion Bank Richardson Internet Banking Setup.
- Click on the link.
You will be taken to Pavillion Bank screen ‘User Security’. Please enter the security code and submit.
User Security – Your security code is the first four characters of your current login ID and the last four numbers of your social security number or Tax ID number. (e.g. jdoe1234) DO NOT ENTER jdoe1234 as your login. Submit
- The system will then prompt you to create a login ID (you may use your current login ID and password). Submit.
- Choose new security questions and answers. Save
- Enter a greeting and choose a security image. Submit.
- Answer your security question and register your computer to take you into your account.
- The system will verify your image and phrase and ask for your password. Login.
- The system will prompt you to verify your email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and Pavillion communication.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is quick, convenient, and secure. With Pavillion Bank you can pay your bills 24/7 at home or out of town. Make payments automatically on the date you select.
|Sign into Online Banking, then select the Bill Pay tab.||Choose who you want to pay.||Enter payment amount and payment due date.||Click make payment and you are done!|
Bill Pay customers can review their bills online and make payments with the click of a mouse. Enrolling in Bill Pay is Simple! Log into your existing Pavillion Bank Online account and select “Bill Pay” from the side menu bar. Complete the enrollment form and submit.
When you use Internet Banking with Bill Payment, you're in complete control of your finances and payments. Pay your bills in minutes, whenever it's convenient for you, and lower your risk of identity theft by paying and receiving bills online rather than by mail.
- Send payments to almost anyone to whom you otherwise would write a check to.
- Quickly set up your Pay To accounts - all you need is a copy of your paper bill so that you can enter your account number and Pay To account information. You can view, modify, or even cancel your payments up until the payment date you schedule.
Go paperless, build a green future Register for E-Statements today!
Online statements assist to deter fraud, reduce clutter, and save paper which in turn helps to protect our planet and build a greener future for our next generation.
Simply click on the E-Statement Enrollment found under the services tab within your account detail page to opt out of paper statements.