Worldwide acceptance, worldwide support
MasterCard Debit Cards offer the ultimate in convenience and financial control by combining the worldwide acceptance and benefits of MasterCard cards, with direct deduction of funds from your checking account.
MasterCard Debit Cards
- When you open your account you may receive an application at that time
- You may withdraw up to $300 per business day
- Transactions performed at a non-propriety ATM (any ATM other than a Pavillion Bank ATM) will result in a charge of $1.50 per transaction, plus a fee from owner of ATM used
- MasterCard debit card allows your purchase to be deducted from your checking account without writing a check
- Debit card can also work exactly like an ATM card
- MasterCard debit card is accepted by any MasterCard merchant around the world
- Debit card activity is reflected on your monthly bank statement
Pavillion Bank is pleased to offer this valuable service to enhance your existing Pavillion Bank ATM/MasterCard debit Card. SecureCode is a private code which offers added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online.
What is MasterCard SecureCode?
The MasterCard SecureCode service is an innovative service provided by Pavillion Bank offering secure internet shopping, using your Pavillion Bank MasterCard ATM/Debit Card. The MasterCard SecureCode service lets you add a personal SecureCode to your existing card, getting added security and the reassurance that only you can use your card online.
How does MasterCard SecureCode work?
When you purchase online, the MasterCard SecureCode issues a receipt at the end of the checkout process. The receipt includes details of your current purchase, such as site name, purchase amount and date. You sign the receipt using your personal SecureCode and click "Submit" to proceed with the purchase. Without your SecureCode, the purchase cannot take place.
How does MasterCard SecureCode protect me?
Since your card is protected by your personal SecureCode, only you can use your card online.
How do I sign up for SecureCode?
Choosing your own private SecureCode is quick and easy. Click on the link below to begin your registration process.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
During regular banking hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm, please contact our New Accounts Department at (972) 380-0700
During non-banking hours, please call our debit card processor at CSI 1-800-264-4274. A CSI staff member will ask you questions to verify your identity and will then cancel your card. Customer should then contact the bank to reorder new card.
During banking and non-banking hours, please call our credit card processor at 1 (800) 221-5920. Our processor is Metavante/Bankcard Services. Their customer service department will handle the card cancellation and re-issuance.